Stories from the front lines of an unplanned pregnancy.

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Potato, po-tah-to...

Would hunting down and murdering all the painfully vapid twats that have ever been featured on My Super Sweet Sixteen fall into the "ends justify the means" category? Yes, I will have committed murder... but more importantly, I will have rid the world of one (okay, 30) more squealing, giggling, shrieking, crying, and (apparently) rap obsessed ingrates. We already have a Paris Hilton, and I'm quite sure that we'll be well enough without a gaggle of equally entitled, brainless, and rhinestone encrusted new ones popping up in pink bmws all over the country.

You say serial killer, I say American hero.

(... I also say that maybe I should cut back on the tv for awhile.)

With love and a gun to the back of the frosted, blonde head,
-a.

No comments: