Stories from the front lines of an unplanned pregnancy.

Saturday, November 24, 2007

On why I'm not a healthy eater...

A scene from my morning, featuring the Squatter (also known as the the
"Take-take-take-never-give-back-nothing--but-a-punch-to-the-pancreas-
darling-unborn-babe-of-mine"):

Me:
Hmmm... I'm getting hungry. Now what should I have for lunch? Man, I am seriously craving some chocolate chip ice cream and a grilled cheese sandwich. But I should probably have something healthy. Like a nice, big green sala-- Ouch!

Squatter: A salad? Bitch, how about a roundhouse kick to the bladder, instead? You know I don't want no goddamn salad. I ain't no goddamn rabbit. Yo, you got any Ho Hos out there?

Me: You know what? I think I'll have that grilled cheese sandwich, after al-- Ow!

Squatter: And some Ho Hos!

Me: And some Ho Hos.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is why the childhood obesity rate is skyrocketing.

...Just saying.

Anonymous said...

your squatter reminds me of kunta...

santa betta watch is white ass!