Stories from the front lines of an unplanned pregnancy.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

And now for a little showing off...

The Mister & The Spawn.
Good morning, indeed. Lucky bitch that I am, this is what I get to wake up to every morning. Well either this or a very tiny pair of feet wedged all up in my ribcage and a lightly snoring and totally useless husband sleeping through the first loaded diaper change of the day.



Action Baby on the move

Okay, so the while he's quite the competent little roller, the whole crawling thing is still a little out of his leauge. Instead, he prefers to do this bizarre face-plant-and-drag move that leaves his cheeks rosy and his mouth full of carpet fuzz. Don't judge. And anyway, who gives a crap when you look this good doing it? As Our Lady of The Runway, Ms. Banks, would say, "He's smiling with his eyes."



The littlest skeptic.

Now listen-- Nobody mention his (lack of) hair. It's been falling out for the past few weeks and I'm he's very sensitive about it. As a matter of fact, so has mine. Between the two of us, the sheets on our bed look like a barbershop floor. Ah well, so much for the Maddox Jolie-Pitt faux-hawk look.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is adorable awesomeness.

Why are Husbands so adept at snoring through that first feeding/changing in the wee-est of hours? It's just plain mean.

Anonymous said...

Please write a book so that I can buy it and tell everyone that I know you. No, that I REALLY legitimately know you.

thanks! Can't wait!

Tori said...

I know what you mean about the hair! It was sort of scary at first, but I'm sort of enjoying the thinning out process...it's a lot cooler!